domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

Windows 7 doesn’t recognize my DVD unit.

Hi fellas! Well in order to improve my English lessons, I’ll write this entry on English. I hope that this entry is well understood. Should doesn’t please let me know.

I had this trouble since I installed Windows 7 on my PC. After of found and read the solution of erase the Upper and Lower Filters, but without works for me. I found that exists a controller for Windows called ATA/ATAPI which is who provides information required about the Optical Units to the Operative System, and I discovered that is necessary update it in Windows 7.

This is the link from you can download the best ATA/ATAPI controller for your PC.

http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Install.aspx?q=ITEIT8211 ATA/ATAPI Controller&referringpage=Search.aspx

In which you can search and download the best driver for your case, if you use Intel or AMD. This will do that Windows recognize your optical unit.

It worked fine for me and I hope the same for you.

If you have questions let me know. Greetings!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi! I did download the files I needed but how do I "install" this .cab files?

    ResponderEliminar